Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, April 21, 2014

FISHMEETFISH.COM Crawling with West African scammers!

Its really nice to meet you and check out your profile, in fact i really like all what your profile says about you and its seems that we have lots in common. I am new to this site and i just got my profile into this site and my pictures has been uploaded, if you don't mind and hope to get to know more about each other and add you to my yahoo messenger. Here is my yahoo messenger I'd suzzy_destiny and you can add me on facebook with suzzy_destiny@yahoo.com

(Lovegoodness40@yahoo.com) HELLO, My name isgoodness I just saw your profile here, And I want to make friendship with you Beside i have something special i want to discus with you, but I Find it difficult to Express myself here, since it's a public site Please Reply me directly to my email address(Lovegoodness40@yahoo.com) And I will tell you details About me ok, Fromgoodness

I am Whitney Robert and i am 32yrs from NY,i am on here searching for the right man of my life,i would love to know you too and u can as well reach me on my yahoo im which is w/h/i/t/n/e/y/r/o/b/e/r/t/4/8/1 @ y/a//h//o//o.c/o/m or w/h/i/t/n/e/y/r/b/t/@/g/m/a/i/l.c/o/m Remove the Slash or you can text me on #(218) 517-2937 whitneyrobert481@yahoo.com whitneyrbt@gmail.com

(angela_zinger@live.com) Hello how are you doing today?? hope all is ok with you,it's my pleasure to contact you in this site for a relationship if you don't mind having interest, angela_zinger@live.com so we can get to know each other and see what the future may tell. i will appreciate if you can contact me with my e-mail address for easies ting communication. my email is, (angela_zinger @ live.com) angela_zinger@live.com I'm also waiting to see your mail contact to my mail box then i can send my photo to your private mail box ok,,thanks and have a nice day. your's love,, Angela

I wish I could see through your eyes so I would know what you like to see. I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give you everything you want. I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do, and together we could make them come true. I wish I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the happiest person in the whole world. And lastly, I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart..i came across u nice profile .. you have a great look .i will like to know what really makes you to join this site and i will like to know more about you as well.. what do you do for fun? what do you want in a woman? are you currently dating anyone or you have dated any woman online before?what are the qualities you want out of a relationship? Are you ready to love and be loved, can i have a chat with u this is mine .dbmc002@yahoo.com hope to hear from u

These are all West African scammers, using stolen pictures. Don't be an idiot! Don't send money to these pigs. Learn how to use google image search, and expect to see a face on cam!

No comments:

Post a Comment