Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, April 13, 2014

dmagareth2324@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

dmagareth2324@yahoo.com
Hi there..Blessed is the day you are born I read your profile it really got me attracted can't tell u now what really made me like u before knowing you, your profile was sent to me as my match so i really got attracted and i decided to send you message...am presently living in west Sussex state in England with my grandma, so I guess it is up to u to decide..I am single really searching for honest and sincere man to be with,am new here I was shown to this site by a good colleague of mine to meet really good people so can I get to know u more, i will be looking forward to have more conversation with you before we can go out for dinner ok..take good care I will be hoping to read from you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment