Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, April 5, 2014

bintu4u2all@yahoo.com prettysandra92@gmail.com Bintu has lost her mommy! SCAM

My real name is bintu am 32year old Light skin African female, single , no kids, 5-7 ft tall, 128 lbs., black hair and fair color..I live in the capital city of Ghana - Accra, which is along the coast of Ghana, and have been studying Home Economics full-time student for 3 years at the University of Ghana but I have stop schooling due to the loss of my mommy in a car accident and now i live with my Grandma.Am here looking for the man that i will start a new life with u can add me on yahoo when u are interested in me on bintu4u2all@yahoo.com or prettysandra92@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment