Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, April 19, 2014

beckystamey101@yahoo.com SCAM fishmeetfish.com

Hello: How're you doing overthere? I'm just going through some profile on coz I'm a new member and I come across your profile but its sparkle my interest and I will like to know more about you. You really captured my heart with your fascinating pics, you look so cute and lovely.I will like us to get to know more about each other, I am here seeking for true love, am new on here and you are the first person i will be contacting here.I dont really know much about this online dating my aunty introduce me to this online dating.I am 29,single never married with no kids.Where are you from and where are you now? Are you married or single? How many kids do you have? Do you live alone? What do you do for living? Why are you on here? How long have you been on here? Have you been in committed relationship before? I will be waiting to hear from you via my e-mail beckystamey101
beckystamey101@yahoo.com
Becky !

No comments:

Post a Comment