Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Beautyseed28@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

Hello Handsome , How are you doing today my name is Rebecca i am new on here trying to meet new people just joined here some few minutes ago Wow i like your picture on here and i will like to get to know you more can we get in touch with each other ? I mean can we talk yahoo messenger or do some emails ? it will lovely if you can do that with me cause i have some new pictures to share with my friends - Well i am single never been married and looking to meet my soul mate on here if possible my emails is ( Beautyseed28@yahoo.com ) Same as yahoo instant messenger ( Beautyseed28 ) Looking to read from you at my email cause i cant reply emails on here THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment