Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, April 18, 2014

Anitasteven45@outlook.com SCAMMER matchdoctor.com

TexT Me (512) 436-3358 Anitastven45@outlook.com Hi my name is Anita. i'm stritly new to the internet dating and I look up your profile now and it looks good and also tell me what kind of relationship you are Looking for?I believe we have something special and unique to offer each other.I am genuinely passionate about going forward in life and facing it with optimism,hope and joy.I am a Lady who is seriously looking for a Man,Am not here for a Game.I am looking for a Man to spend the whole of my life with..Am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,i wish to live with compassion,purpose,inspiration,humor,love,fun and a sense of adventure am writing to know more about you,i love everything about you and i will like to meet you and get to know you better and maybe this can really lead us to start a relationship.My profile will be closing soonest,I will like you to reply to my private box ... My Private Inbox Is Anitasteven45@outlook.com would be waiting for you lovely mail to my private box..have a nice day and stay blessed Text me (512) 436-3358

This is a West African scammer.

No comments:

Post a Comment