Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, April 14, 2014

Angel01v@yahoo.com West African scammer on confirio.com

This is a West African model using stolen pictures of Wendy Fiore, a 'model'.

Hello handsome...and How are u doing today , wow . i was stunned today by your picture when i was going through some couple of profile and suddenly got captured by your great angels look , i just want to say that you are handsome attractive and good looking man that cannot be passed by without being noticed I am Angel...i cant wait to talk to you online....here is my Id Angel01v . pls i want u to try all u can just to IM me on yahoo messenger my Id Angel01v at yahoo dot com or here is my phone 7173733453 you can test me bye for now ....Thanks


I enjoy exercising daily which either involves weight training or aerobics. I think it is important to exercise and eating very healthy meals. I love to go out dancing, to nice romatic dinners and shopping at large malls like the Mall of America. I enjoy romantic music and slow dancing as well an fast dancing. I prefer romantic, attractive, affectionate men. I believe that romance is a very important part of the relionship. I enjoy men who are confident with themselves and are not afraid to express themselves in a diplomatic way. I think it is very important that two people want the same thing in a relationship. I believe that this should be discussed and communicated clearly when two people first meet. I do not believe in wasting my time or the other persons time because life is too short. I believe each person should be allowed to be who they are and to be free to give their best for each others mutual benefit

Search anybody by name, e-mail address, phone number, online username or even friends in your address book and instantly return lots of info.

No comments:

Post a Comment