Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, March 31, 2014

jgray6110@gmail.com SCAM jgray on confirio.com

Good Day
How re you doing? i'm new on here and i'm looking for something serious and permanent if that interests you,age and location doesnt bother me i am very much interested in relocating to the right man when i meet him age color and distance doesnt bother to me, but i need the right man to grown old with and plan a family with,, I am very much new to this and i dont know more about this but i am very much sure someone is out there for me .I want you to message me on jgray6110@gmail.com...that way i will get back to you with more pictures and will also tell you more about myself i dont come on this site often ... Thanks and i am extremely waiting to read from you,just joined the site, dont think i like to come here often hit me on my personal email Best Regard
Jennifer

Confirio.com is full of scammers. Keep out!

No comments:

Post a Comment