Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, January 10, 2014

rosegimbel@yahoo.com SCAM

This is a West African scammer, who contacted me on safedatingsite.com. The picture is stolen, and of Talia Shepard.
There is a previous report on a scam using this name and email address, online, but I guess the owners of safedatingsite.com don't care, or bother to check?
Do you really think ladies who look like this, message elderly men on dating sites?
Hello!!! My name is Rose,i saw your profile and it's interesting,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (/a t/ yahoo/ point / come ) believe we can move from here..I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.(Remeber the distance, colour or language does not matter but love matters alot in life.)

Safedatingsite.com has a laughable amount of fake profiles, including those set up by scammers. Please keep away from this site, and do not pay for site memberships.

No comments:

Post a Comment