Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, December 27, 2013

roselinenzet@datafull.com SCAM

Hello my friend. My name is, ROSELINE NZETE. I am from Ivoiry Coast, Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire, in West Africa. I am banaker. It is true that we do not know or have seen each other in person. It cannot stop us to go into this very DEAL together. I have a deceased customer, Mr. Al Saud Bandar's fund ($9.5 Million Usd) pending in our bank custody which he deposited before his accidental death with the Swissair crash victims with his entire family members. The late depositor did not write or register any body’s name in his contract file here in our bank computer system as, his Next-Of-Kin and Beneficiary of this money. I am contacting you to come into the business as his real Next-Of-Kin and Beneficiary of this said funds which he deposited with our bank here in Ivoiry Coast, without Beneficiary. Which I will use my good positions here in our bank, as the founder and initiator of the business, make you. To enable our bank management board, agree to release the money to you for transfer as the real Next-Of-Kin/Beneficiary. Without questioning you. The source of this money is, 100% genuine and legal. I alone know about the existence of these funds / the secrets. But before I further disclose the full details procedures to you. I will like to know your interest, willingness and your capability to assist me in this business transaction. Even though you are not interested, do keep every thing highly secrete and confidential. Here is the plane crash web page. Go through it and find out what I am telling you about : http://edition.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html The business is real, legal, genuine and legitimate that cannot affect you and your family, it cannot affect your personality, it cannot affect your company, work or any kind of activities you are doing there in your country or any part of the world. The business will bring a very big light to us and our family after the transfer has been made to your personal or company bank account. So, I want you to go through the plane crash web site above to see and find out the truth of what I am telling you about the business and the deposit with the late depositor and reply back for more detail procedures. I wait for your urgent and early response for more confidential detail procedures of the business on how it will be executed here with our bank without problem. You can contact me as well on my telephone number at: +22549870528 Contact me on this E-Mail Id at; roselinenzet@datafull.com Thanks for your understandings. Your good friend, ROSELINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment