Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

larrymorris282@yahoo.com SCAM

hope this email find you in good health. In view of my correspondence with you, I unassumingly solicit for your utmost consideration, as this letter serves as my formal notice of my intent to go into a multinational fund-transfer with you in your country. I got your contact during my search for a reliable and trustworthy person to introduce this transfer project with me. My client, who died in a car accident with his families on November 19, 2009, was a contractor with one of the largest oil companies in Malaysia and a citizen of your country, before his death. he made a deposit of Five million us.dollars($ 5,000000,00) in a bank in United Kingdom. The bank has authorized me as the attorney to produce next of Kin to my client or they confiscate the fund in accordance with the Bank\'s policy. In an open minded manner, I purposefully contact you to negotiate my proposition for the transfer of this inheritance funds of my late client, if you willingly accept my proffer I shall provide you with the relevant details for the transfer of this funds and our procedures in sequence, Including the legal documents and our percentage%. You bear the same surname and national with my late client, this make you eligible to stand as a next of kin. Furthermore, I want every of my dealings with you to be carried out legally, genuinely and transparent. Looking forward to hearing from you and to establish a joint cooperation with long term credible business relation. Contact me through this email (larrymorris282@yahoo.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment