Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, November 2, 2013

janemorse446@yahoo.com SCAM

This is a West African scammer using stolen pictures
IP: 5.2.68.143 Reported used in scams before NETHERLANDS
Hello , How are you doing? Am very happy to have your e-mail and i will like to know you more... let me tell you a little bit about me.My name is Jane am 30 yrs old, black Hair, I'm 5'6" ft height,single never married,no kids am a Nurse,Am from Arizona Tempe US but presently now am in Amsterdam....Do you mind long distance relationship. I'm real shy until i get to know you then I'm like a whole different person, I'm fun and very easygoing, i like camping, movies, dinning out, night walks anywhere... I'm tanned skin, love to listen to music, dance.. I'm a jovial person, I'm into romance and simple things of life, i love cooking, swimming, traveling. I love to get home made gifts, I have a big heart and I fall in love easily, but often fall for the wrong people. I like to party but I'm more of a cuddle up and watch a movie at home kind of girl. I'm not a morning person. I am laid back and love hanging out with my friends, I'm usually never home. I dance around my room in only my underwear. I'm sarcastic but love able. I do believe in God, and I love music. What am looking for in a man.I'm looking for a man who is very kind,honest,hardworking and trustworthy,loyal,loving,faithful,caring and God Fearing at all time.some one who I can have fun with and share interests with and most importantly, learn from,and should be open-minded, not to judgmental, enjoy giving and receiving affection, support, and cuddling and just be yourself. Have a desire to be more, but content with what you have. A sense of humor and discovery is important as well as a love for food. I know respect and trust are earned and not instant and it takes time, A good starting point is with communication and good friendships. I am open-minded, very health-conscious, cheerful.. I am very sincere in finding my other half in the near future. If you are similarly sincere and looking for good woman then I hope you will give me a chance.. I am down-to-earth, loving, very respectful, and know how to treat a man. If you are truly looking for a loving, pleasant, cheerful, health-conscious woman that you can have a wonderful, fulfilled life with, then look no further.I would love to have a faithful, loving man and will do everything possible to have a wonderful relationship that is based on love and mutual respect Thank you so much i will like to know you more and more if you can tell me more about yourself i will very happy.Hope to hear from you soonest..
Jane

These pictures are stolen. The girl in the pictures is not involved in the scam, but I have my doubts about the Manatee.

No comments:

Post a Comment