Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, October 18, 2013

stevenleo411@yahoo.com West African scammer

stevenleo411@yahoo.com
Hello! how are you? although I am a widower. My wife died of asthma 5 years ago, and I have only one son, Calvin 13 years old.I want a serious relationship with you that will lead to marriage, which was the reason why I have written to you. I think it is appropriate to begin by knowing each other. My full name is Raymond D Stevensf you can add me up on facebook and you? we can talk by e-mail (stevenleo411@yahoo.com) Skype (stevenleo411) i am u.s soldier by reside in Afghanisatan for peace keeping and you? please i am sorry that i don't know how to upload photo,please can you add me up on facebook with my name ( Raymond D stevensf)skype stevenleo411 thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment