Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, October 19, 2013

sandrakb247@yahoo.com SCAMMER Ghana

I am Sandra a Single woman,32 years of age from California but currently in Ghana West Africa for an exchange program ,Well educated, well spoken, well traveled and well mannered.I'm an intelligent and self-confident Shy Girl (Yes a Hobbit!) I'm fairly low maintenance and enjoy the simple things in life.I'm not going to bore you with that tired cliche- I like a night out and like staying in too - Yawn!!!I love the smell of the ocean and freshly mowed grass, I like the sound of rain of the windows and listening to thunder and lightening. I love the feel of fresh sheets on a bed and warm sand beneath my feet and I enjoy laughing so hard my stomach hurts. Yes - just a simple girl who enjoys the simple pleasures in life Love, love. love the water - being in it, on it. near it and next to it - I find that it just soothes my soul, almost as much as quality time with family and good friends.My interests are varied and I tend to live life at full speed. But I have to admit to enjoying slowing down for a moment or two and taking time to smell the roses.My part time work involves journalism and Broadcasting - somewhat challenging but yet so very rewarding. I feel that I finally found my calling in life and where I truly belong.I'm not looking for the super-athlete, the multimillionaire,an instant husband. Just a man who can take care of himself, can hold a stimulating conversation, be honest, affectionate and appreciate an independent and outgoing woman that has a wicked sense of humor - Simple Really!! Thank You SANDRA Search anybody by name, e-mail address, phone number, online username or even friends in your address book and instantly return lots of info.

No comments:

Post a Comment