Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Assorted West African scammers from Loversearth.com

Loversearth.com has a laughable amount of scammers as members. Keep out!
My name is miracle.I saw your profile today at mingle2.com i must confess it look loving and responsible i became interested, i will like us to know each other more better,You can write me direct on miraclejames70@yahoo.com so i can send you my picture for you to know whom i am.I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. miracle.
Hi nice to meet you. My Name is marisa, God fearing and truthful, i Need some one caring and trustful to love and to believe in god if you are that kind of a person just reply me at [marisabangura@hotmail.com] please don't reply me back hear.
My name is Blessing .I saw your profile today i must confess it look loving and responsible i became interested, i will like us to know each other more better,You can write me direct on blessingand200@yahoo.com so i can send you my picture for you to know whom i am.I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Blessing.
From: Ms.Vanessa Herbert
E-mail : venessaherbert@hotmail.fr
Greetings, it is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile.I expect that you are not going to let down this request am about to make to you, owing to the fact that we have not yet known or written to each other before. Though I will not compel you to honor this request against your will.
My name is Miss.Venessa Herbert from Ivory Coast West Africa. There is very important issue I will want to relate with you in personal level, of which am certain that it is going to be of great interest to you and for mutual benefits to both parties in so many areas. Am 21 years old never married and second year University student from University of Bouake in Ivory Cost. I have very crucial important issue, that I will want to discuss with you personally. So please it is very important you contact me as fast as you can on this e-mail address below
E-mail : venessaherbert@hotmail.fr
Ms.Venessa Herbert
Yamussokrro Ivory Coast
West Africa
Hello dear, My name is Miss Jane Djakpa, am a young girl never married, i saw your profile at (loversearth.com) and i would like us to be friends if you will also be interested too, please contact me directly to my email address janedjakp@yahoo.com so that i can show you my picture and also tell you more about myself.
Hooping to hear from you soonest, Yours truly and friendly in-love,
Jane.
Hello Friend,
I greet you with the blessings of God,My name is Mrs Mabel Yapo Am a widow and i have just one adopted son,am suffering from an illness called Cancer and about to die i have a proposal for you that you help become my son's guardian and also help me invest the $3.5million my husband left behind for less privelged homes.
if you are interested in helping contact me with my private email: Mabelyapo@yahoo.co.jp N:B after this message am going to delete my profile for security reasons.
Thanks,
Mabel Yapo

No comments:

Post a Comment