Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

viven_harrison36@yahoo.com West African scammer on Confirio

(904) 370-3458
Hello, I am quite fascinateded by your profile. You sound so wonderful and nice. i will sure love to meet a cute man like you, though i have seen what you look like, i am keen about knowing you, you sound cute with your words. Well, my name is vivien harrison 37years old, never married , still single and no kids yet. I am 5ft 7 tall, i have brown eyes,and i am straight with hair black. I am on this site to search for a real soulmate . i was never keen about the internet until i noticed that online marriages are turning out to be successful i will like to correspond with you via yahoo messenger at viven_harrison36@yahoo.com thanks hoping to talk to you on messenger

This is not your grandma's White Pages! Find anybody's email address, photos and videos instantly!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been to Confirio for a couple of years but I concluded that there were NO legitimate women (at least under about 45-50) at that site. The site claims that they want to have scammers/fakes reported to them and for a while I did, for a total of probably 200+ (I was easily amused obviously). After a while I discovered the site set up a quota of 5 reports per day from me.
    I just now went to the Confirio site and there on the first page was a young lass who allegedly lived near me and had just joined the site. She is "Mary Frieda" there but for some reason also shows up (repeatedly) as "Frieda Rose" on the many hits I got using Google Image. The male on the first page at Confirio is "Tony Frost", and based on a Google Image search he also gets around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chat me at pablofdez2000@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete