Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, July 15, 2013

More stinky fish from fishmeetfish

Hi, am not sure how this works but guess am just giving a try, anyway you have a nice profile maybe we should get to know more about each other,you can write me a note at s.debie00@yahoo.com
Hi,my name is hannah,here to look for the right man not d wrong one that is in need of a good relationship,ill like if you can add me on yahoo,dis is my id shannah444@yahoo.com,be xpecting you
Hello Handsome I'm really sorry if this seems Disturbing, i think i should write you after reading your profile, we seems to share alot in common, we are also match by eharmony.I am interested in getting to know you more better. Email me at vicki4utcare5566@gmail.com i will love to correspond more further after leaving fishmeetfish. My name is Vicki, first of all am looking for a good kind loving man to love someone to spend the rest of my life with. I am very passionate and gentle woman caring , loving , trustworthy and sincere woman.. Love to laugh, kiss, hug, and cuddle am very playful and happy man also love to make people around me happy,I'm an honest, thoughtful, caring, clean, independent, fun, one man woman. Full of energy. I like dancing to the oldies or country music, walking on the beach & boardwalk, going to the theater, traveling, roller coasters, horseback riding, dining in or out, or just working around the house... i am looking for a Honest,caring and loving man who love to have fun and happy with herself , Hope that give you little view of who i am, feel free to email me at vicki4utcare5566@gmail.com to know more.. i will be getting off Fishmeetfish soon. Best Regards, Vicki
annie_pamela@yahoo.com
silviajay10@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment