Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

mathew.jones1@live.co.uk SCAM

Hello I made up my mind with trust to contact you for an urgent and very confidential business, knowing fully well that this may come to you as a surprise. You don't know me and i won't insult you by asking you to trust me, I am Dr Mathew Jones working with shell petroleum company here in west Africa Nigeria. We will require your help to receive the sum of $15 million US Dollars into your Bank Account and help us purchase of properties in your country I hope it is legal in your country? You will help find out more about any Business properties, Rental properties and commercial properties find out the cost and the requirements. We shall appreciate negotiating 5% terms with you as percentage that will be for you for rendering your help to us. we want this transfer to be done within 10 or 14 banking days, This money belongs to the Executive Governor of a State in Nigeria. 5% of the total fund will be given to you as percentage for rendering your help to us which are $750,000 Thousand US Dollars? Please do not destroy my career if you do not approve of my proposal, Please delete it, what I am doing do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that we make this move, because such opportunities only come once in a lifetime and we cannot let this chance pass us by, all i will be needing from you is your trust and honesty. If you know you can help us with trust and honesty please do not hesitate to write to my private mail box at mathew.jones1@live.co.uk as fast as you can. Best Regard. Dr Mathew Jones mathew.jones1@live.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment