Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, May 27, 2013

Fresh 'catch of the day' from fishmeetfish SCAMMERS

flora_matin@yahoo.com
hello how are you doing and how is life treating you and what are you seeking for on here?am flora seeking for life partner for long term relationship caring honest and GOD fearing man am single never been married and no kids am 30years young and if you are interested in me kindly hook me up my email address or on yahoo messenger flora_matin@yahoo.com i will be looking forward to hera from you soon
nobleblessing1@yahoo.es
Hello dear, it is my pleasure with due respects to seek for your aid. My names are Miss mariam maliki Isa ,I have been suffering from the hands the my late fathers polictial opponet and my doctor told me that i have just to leave ivory coast to a foreign country for my dear life to be saved.so i need your urgent help. I have $5 Million US Dollars which i want to entrust into your hands to use in helping the orphanage home in your country,as soon as i hear from you i will instruct the bank management to make the immediate transfer into your account.without any further delay. Miss mariam maliki isa My email nobleblessing1@yahoo.es
lora_desmond210@yahoo.co.uk
Hello Dear, my name is Lora, I am, very happy to contact you, to day and i wish to be in good relationship, with you, and i will be very happy if you can reply me (lora_desmond210 @yahoo. co .uk) Thanks a lot
Brandycole1992@hotmail.com
How are you,I saw profile on here,I think we can get close,Brandycole1992@hotmail.com..send me your email address.
katemason@yahoo.com
Hello there, i saw your profile and i want to know if we both seeking the same thing in life. Am new to this face book thing and your profile was what came out of my search, i am seeking for something serious in relationship and you? let me know what you're on this fish meet fish thing for because am new here and i want the man that will complete me, have been burnt and cheated on that was the reason why am on here to see if i can find the man that believe honest and trust is the foundation of long lasting relationship. I will be waiting to hear back from you or you can add me on my yahoo messenger katemason@yahoo.com
agataamoako@yahoo.com
Hello how are you doing? am Agatha by name with no kids and 32 am new to the site i come across your profile and i will like us to get en touch with each other if only you care my email address is agataamoako@yahoo.com you can email with all abt you and your pics as well to know each other if possible we can chat on yahoo to shear cam and pics. Hope to here from you soon.
mercyjafaris@gmail.com Hello Dear, I am Mercy,single never married, tall slim,and fair,that loves sightseeing and reading,i viewed your profile and pickup interest in you and i will like to know you more for important discussion,could you please reply me back via:mercyjafaris@gmail.com,so that we will know each other very well,so that i will send my pictures to you. Thanks, Mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment