Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Daily catch of scammers from fishmeetfish

lauraspeak502@yahoo.com
Hi,How are you doing today and how is life treating you ?...I hope it went good, I'm Laura ,am from Los Angeles, CA, USA. 36 years old without kids-you can E-mail me now telling me some more about yourself with some photo also to lauraspeak502@yahoo.com ...which is my Yahoo IM ID - l am online now and i came across your profile on fishmeetfish.com and i decided to contact you and say Hello and to know how you are doing,i really hope i am not bugging you with my message,i also want to know if we can be friends and maybe we can always be having conversation together to get to know more about one another,I hope to hear from you soon and also to know if you are interested in getting to know each other... Laura
a_anmckibben27@yahoo.com
Hi, I am Miss Ann, i saw your profile today and i become interested to have relationship with you which build with love and trust, Write to me back direct to my email inbox ( a_anmckibben27 AT yahoo com) so that i will send to you my picture and tell you more about my self. Thanks yours sincerely Ann. Ann
sexxylola299@yahoo.com 510 316 71 08
sexxylola299@yahoo.com
call me if your real 510 316 71 08 my names jenise

No comments:

Post a Comment