Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Catch of the day, at fishmeetfish. SCAMMERS

All of these email addresses are owned by West African scammers
How are you doing? I'm just your distance admire.I would like to know you better.Contact me on my private email on yahoo at lawrencekathy1010@yahoo.com
hi and how are you doing...?well if you don't mine we can chat to know more about us and you can add me at rose.love706@yahoo.com so we can talk well there.
Hello, I am quite fascinateded by your profile. You sound so wonderful and nice. i will sure love to meet a cute man like you, though i have seen what you look like, i am keen about knowing you, you sound cute with your words. Well, my name is tracy roy 31years old, never married , still single and no kids yet. I am 5ft 7 tall, i have brown eyes,and i am straight with brown hair.i am a very sincere and honest person,am caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love, I am on this site to search for a real soulmate . i was never keen about the internet until i noticed that online marriages are turning out to be successful so,you can send me an email on (t r a c y r o y 1 1 1 @ y a h o o . c o m) or you can IM me on my yahoo ( t r a c y r o y 1 1 1 ). or give me phone number to get intouch with you
tracyroy111@yahoo.com
Hello how are you doing today??I hope everything is okay with you there...My Name is Bilali and for short Bilal and am 33yrs of age and am fair in completion and i have black hair and am single with no kids am from Ghana if you interested you add me on Yahoo messenger{Bilali4real@yahoo.com} OR mail me on{ Bilali4real@yahoo.com}..
bilali4real@yahoo.com
Its a great pleasure writing you and hope you respond back. I was just browsing through profiles, Then came across yours,and it sounds interesting to me. Then thought it will be wise to get to know you better, Then i asked myself if this handsome man will give such a great privilege out to a total stranger. I will be the most honored woman on earth to receive a response from you and I'll make positive effective use of such. I'm Maria White, and i reside in London,U.K,I am considered to be a woman with a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener.I enjoy chilling` with my friends,I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room, I like swimming, fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person and There is much more about me that i would love to share with my soul mate about myself... I would love you to Email me direct to my Email Address cos i will be on there to check your mail now i am really interested in getting to know you better, so if you dont mind Email me direct to mariawhite992@gmail.com
I am specimen williams by name,i'm 32yrs ,i'm from usa am Looking for a Honest Trusted and loving Caring and Trust worthy Down earth to every one in life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lively that will not be having a double date that will not cheat on me you can add me on my yahoo email specimen.williams@yahoo.com
hello ..how you doing...can we talk outside here..send me your email or better still send me a message anabel_vanessa@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment