Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Stinky catch of the day from fishmeetfish

fishmeetfish.com is a large, free dating site that is filled with scammers. I don't have time to post complete details about all the scammers who contact me there, I'll just post the email addresses or short messages they send.
These are all SCAMMERS! If you want to be an idiot and send money to somebody...send it to me!

malusililian@yahoo.com
rayjenny648@yahoo.com
rayj35809@gmail.com
selinamorgan123@yahoo.com
prettymine01@yahoo.com

Hello Nice meeting you here, how are you today i will want us to be friends contact me here with my e-mail address (malusililian@yahoo.com) because i have a special reason why have contacted you so that i can send you my photos and also tell you more about myself here is my e-mail address( malusililian@yahoo.com ) you can also drop me your email mail address i am waiting to get a reply from you remember that co-lour, language or age and distance does not matter but understand matters Yours New Friend Miss ililian
a|y|j|e|n|n|y|6|4|8||@|y|a|h|o|o|.|c|o|m| hello handsome How are you doing today i really hope you are fine my name is jenny am new to this online dating i really love your profile i will love to know you better i want you to know i hate double dating and i hate player too if you are here to play me please keep moving okay.but if you are for real relationship.....YOU CAN M-A-I-L ME DIRECT TO MY PRIVATE E-M-A-I-L ADDRESS SO I CAN TELL YOU MUCH MORE ABOUT MY SELF AND I WILL LOVE TO SHARE MY PICS WITH YOU AS WELL.I AM NOT A P-A-Y M.E.M.B.E.R ON HERE ADD ME. AND SEE WHERE IT WILL LEADS US TO. okay and i want you to know that am not here for game okay and i want you to emai me on my yahoo box and also send me your pics as well okay thanks i will be looking for ward to here from you soon Best Regards. { r a y j e n n y 6 4 8 at y a h o o . c o m } (r a y j 3 5 8 0 9 at g m a i l . c o m�?�)
Hello.Am selina morgan,Am new on here looking for friend or maybe more..i will like to learn more about you and am sorry if you seen maybe i sound rude..I dont come on here often that is why am droping my private email address maybe you can add me up for us to be able to chat more better..So add me up or send me an email telling me more about yourself and some pictures of you as well...selinamorgan123@yahoo.com
Hello am new on here and looking at some profiles on here and i found ur's so different,cool,warm and nice it really sound nice i really love ur profile and looking at your pics makes my day and i will like to know you more and better I have been single and on my own for the past 2 years.I love my independence, but hate the lonely nights.That though is my choice due to my morals of not being able to do one night stands. I'm not against making love - but I am against one night stands. I guess what I'm saying is that when I share myself with someone, I give 100% and nothing less. I expect that in return. I know I'm a woman who can love a man with such passion that there is no room for another. I treat my man like KING, and yes with that I usually end up with the best of both worlds. and the man of my dream,...i will like to know you more and better,will love to get to know who is behind the profile...pleas get back to me as soon as possible.i will be looking forwad to hear from you soon here is my email address prettymine01@yahoo.com if you are really interested in me just send me message to my email address .thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment