Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

loveskirty@yahoo.com SCAM

loveskirty@yahoo.com
IP: 197.251.142.70 Mauritius
am Monica skirty by name i a 32 year old female with no kids ......never been married...5'7 feet tall and athletic .. am looking for true love and a man to spend the rest of my life with i am from a mixed raced family dad from Oslo Norway and mum from Ghana but i am now in my final year in nursing training in Ghana am that type of person who always try to make people laugh. I always make sure to share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it this is all i can say about me but if you feels there's more you want to know about me please you're more than welcome to ask any question u wished to know about me and am also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with,not just someone but one who have all the good characters in life. am of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also the type who give his whole heart in a relationship.i hope to here from u very soon and if u have yahoo id u can give me so that we can talk there and see where it will take as too thanks..
Uses stolen pictures of model, Natalie Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment