Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Thursday, February 21, 2013

sweetsalma555@yahoo.com

rina55 on fishmeetfish
Stolen picture of white lady used by West African scammer
My name is gina am 33 years Old,I am Single (Three years ago),Dirty blonde hair, Blue eyes, My height is 5 feet,6 inches.i weight 58kg.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure.I was also born and raise in texas, but came here to settle down and work and by his grace i have settled safely and working hard now,I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.I am new to fishmeetfish.com and i was browsing through profiles when i came across your profile and find you mail address so i decided to correspond with you and get to know more about each and other and see where it will lead us to....How long have you been on untrue.com and what made you joined on here ?? Tell me more about you and i will be looking forward to hear from you soon and this my email sweetsalma555@yahoo.com

1 comment: