Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, February 9, 2013

smithperry741@yahoo.com SCAM

coded on fishmeetfish
smithperry741@yahoo.com
Hello Handsome How Are You Doing? Am Perry From USA Single,Honest Faithful Have The Fear Of God Come From A GOOD And Honest Family Care Love Understand Trust,Seeking For True Love Understand Careing Love Trust Honest Faithful Have The Fear Of God Understand,I Love To No More About You And Like You Too To No More About Me,Cos Am Looking For My Soulmate So That We Can Work Things Out Cos I Have Been Hurt So Many Time Now I m Looking For Some One That I Can Trust Spend The Rest Of My Life With And Be Together In Any Condition We Fine Our Self,Good Or Bad And Work It Out Together..Here Is My Id I Hope You Add Me,,smithperry741@yahoo.com I Hope To Hear From You Soon Have A Nice And Loving Day I hOPE tO Hear From You

Stolen picture of model 'Andi Pink'.

No comments:

Post a Comment