Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, February 8, 2013

sarah _ waldrip6230@yahoo.com SCAM

sarah _ waldrip6230@yahoo.com
sarah6230 at fishmeetfish
Hey Cutie
,how re you doing today?my name is sarah ,i have been on and off this site since i set it uop but am back on now tho ,saw your profile and will really like too know more about you that is if u don't mind,i like to hang out at the beach some times,i play pool ,tennis,golf,i like sport ,i m a religious person ,i grew up from a religious home ,my dad was a catholic ,my mom was a baptist i liked it but i don't go to church often the days but i am spiritual,Blue is my favor color ,i enjoy friends,i like action movies and comedies ,i enjoy Mexican and Italian food,crab legs some times seafood.,i am a sport woman some times lol i enjoy sport,i enjoy hanging out on my leisure days,i enjoy travel ,i traveled a lot as a kida,I ,m open,outgoing ,cheerful ,Kind Hear ted joyful and very Appreciative, . I like to make jokes and laugh with people who know me. I have a great sense of humor and a life that other people tell me makes them feel good to be near me. I love people and I am always kind and friendly. I would like to tell you about my likes and dislikes. I like nature and animals,I like going to the country, to enjoy fresh air and see new things,i m new to there internet i m here to look for a soul mate to settle with cos i want to so so settle for my future cos life is too short for games just to let u know i m not the one for games i m here to look for that special man that knows how too make a woman happy,a serious real man with ambitions,a man that knows what he wants and want to go for it ,i hope this help u know a little about me okay you can feel free too send me emails too my private e-mail address on yahoo is sarah _ waldrip 6230 at yahoo dot com ok i look forward too chat with u soon. Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment