Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Thursday, February 7, 2013

KATEWILLIAMS11237@gmail.com SCAM

Hello Handsome
How are you doing?I do Came An cross your profile and It very Lovely and Awesome. I will like to know more about a man Like you, My name is kate single female Never Married and Have No Kids,I am new on this Online dating Scene and I Just wanted to know where this will lead to..
Well I am a Honest,Kind,Caring,Loyal,truthfully and God fearing Person, I am not here for any stupid games But I am Looking for a serious and Long term relationship. I don't Care about the Age or Distance cos I believe that when it is time for the Meeting I don't care about relocating, and I will Like to know More about a man Like you may be you are the Angel Sent down from God...
I will be Glad to hear back from you and Know more about you.. I do have a lot of Pics to share with you But I don't like double dating and I dont like staying on the Website that Much... So I will be Glad if you can Email me Directly into my Personals Add So we can continue our conversation there ..
Email Address::KATEWILLIAMS11237@gmail.com
or text me here on my cell..16463970929..Love to read back from you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment