Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, February 17, 2013

happyheart_33@yahoo.com SCAM

happyheart33 on fishmeetfish
Hello handsome
how are you doing today ? i hope you are doing good as am doing out here .I am new into all this and i just see your incredible profile & you are stunning, gorgeous actually. I saw your profile and it caused and unusual impact, I am interested in you. You have such a nice profile. Have you found the one that you are looking for? if not then ... I wish we could be very serious and get to know more about each other,i really like your pics and your smile. try and email me more about your self and i will tell you more about my self hope to hear from you soon. take care have a nice day email me
happyheart_33@yahoo.com
Take care and have good day
Ann
Stolen picture of 'Ann Angel'

2 comments:

  1. I can vouch that this girl is a true scammer, if she contacts you, watch ur wallet. She got me for a little money, but then I ask what she did before she knew me, no answer. She sounds sweet as pie, while she's trying to put a knife in ur back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And she has a variety of pictures of that girl, what's the real owners name, I think Ann Angel, we she found a lot of her pics and keeps trying to pass herself off as this girl even though I questioned it. I think the newest pic she has posted if from 2000

    ReplyDelete