Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Thursday, February 7, 2013

cutelovergurl46@gmail.com SCAM

cutelovergurl46@gmail.com
michellelogsdon at fishmeetfish
Of course the pictures are stolen, and this is a West African scammer!


Hello,
I am glad you wrote to me, it shows you are really interested in knowing me.Its good we get it started with some introduction so as to know who and what we want in relationship.
As you know that its myriads that someone has lots of interested men in here but its my choice to choose one,the one my heart goes for,someone i can lean on,to give me the love i have always wanted to have.So tell me about yourself,what you do and everything you need to tell me about yourself....and lets see how it goes from here. But anyway,Here`s a little info about me I like to go out to dinner, go dancing, go to the movies, workout, travel, see new things. I enjoy the simple things like the ocean, cuddling at home watching a movie with someone special, I`m a extremely romantic, passionate and affectionate woman.
I feel i let you know more about me,my personality,interests and hobbies.personality: I am an open minded person,trustworthy,cool,loving,caring,understanding,down to earth.I been straight and want same in return cos i wont treat people the way i don't want to be treated.As you know that Greatness lies in Simplicity,don't you think so?
Interests and hobbies: I like playing squash,listening to music,like traveling,dining out,love attending live jazz concerts.I like reading poetry,novels,arts and crafts.My favorites are:Thai food,French toast and red wine,favorite actor:Angelina Jolie,Fav color, blue... I like to draw cartoons, scetch use pastels watercolors, acylic paints & sculpt.
Likes:I like people been honest,truthful cos trust is a vital phenomenon.i like people with intelligence and a good sense of humor.
Dislikes:I get pissed off easily at people not trying to be real,i hate pretense and i feel trust should be the foundation of any good relationship.
I am a lips and eyes person. I heard them say that eyes is the window of our soul. I love to gazed at those eyes that speaks to my heart without saying a word... I am drawn to smiling eyes. & lips? And why lips? Because I'm such a big fan of a Kiss... There is nothing in this world that can recreate the touch and the feeling of a long passionate kiss that would melt your heart... I also enjoy lots of Hugs, talking, laughing, Holding hands, finding out that we have alot of things in common.
I am a quality woman who is confident, honest, kind, smart, fun, trustworthy, supportive, loving, loves kids, outgoing, down to earth, friendly, great sense of humor, sociable, respectful (I would always treat you with respect). I have a good morals, traditional values, I`m a lady who is a very good listener and someone that you could talk too about anything. I`m looking for a long term relationship and a life long lover. I also want someone that is honest with me at all times.
I Look forward to hearing from you very soon Hope your having a wonderful day!! Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment