Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, February 11, 2013

comfort_smith@rocketmail.com SCAM

comi at fishmeetfish
comfort_smith@rocketmail.com
I saw your profile i must confess that I am looking for honesty,loyalty,faithfulness above all else,I am ready to share all aspects of my life.I am easily pleased by simple things that people have to offer, no need for frills with me,.I believe in respecting people and being respected in return.I believe that love is a growing process,and that beauty and true love come from deep within a person's soul.I am not into playing head games,lying or cheating.I am 100% honest,100% of the time,looking for the same in a man. I enjoy all types of activities,music and ovies.Just ask me anything about anything,I am willing to share.I have no secrets and nothing to hide,I am not ashamed of my life or of all that I have been through.It has only made me a stronger,and better person. I do not believe in judging people,but I do believe that everyone has the right to choose how to live their lives the way that they see fit to live it.I myself choose to follow Christ and live the best that I can for Him. If you're interested in finding out more about me,feel free to drop me an email,or IM me. Hey let's find out if we're compatible, or not, we have nothing to lose. We could become good friends or more, only God knows for sure. hope too hear from u soon...................this my yahoomail..........comfort_smith@rocketmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment