Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, January 14, 2013

WARNING! 'Visa and travel' scams from Guangdong, CHINA

I keep running into major pockets of these scammers on dating sites. These scams are conducted by West African men, who are residents of the Guangdong Province of China. Primarily they are in the city of Guangzhou, and Shenzhen, and Dongguan. The profiles they set up will indicate the lady is in these cities, or generic area. She will be an asian lady, (Chinese, Filipina, or other) 28-35 years old, Single, no children, and working a domestic, meniall or minor administrative job. (Nanny, caretaker, tutor, salesgirl, clerk, administrative assistant, etc) The girl will be mildly attractive, to pretty. The scammers have multiple pictures of the girl. They usually will have an excuse to not show a face on cam. (Broken, no time to go to cafe, boss is strict, etc) Occasionally they will use a recorded loop of a girl over a webcam, but for short durations. They do have 'Asian' females helping them, usually to talk on the phone. The girl will profess love too quickly, in a few emails, and will want to travel to meet the victim if the victim pays for the trip and visa, via a FAKE 'visa and travel' agency. The emails are sweet. They are possibly 'scripts', like the 'Russian' scammers use. (the same email goes out to many men) The 'Visa and travel' agency will have a website you can look at, but it's a FAKE agency site, set up by the West African scammers. You may also be asked to email or phone an 'agency representative'. You will be emailed a real looking travel itinerary, assorted bills and invoices, but they are FAKE, and no girl will arrive at your local airport, if you fall for this SCAM. They are also doing some other '419' scams via these dating site profiles, as well. Make sure you see a face on cam, and if the girl is in love too quickly....something is not right. NEVER SEND MONEY TO SOMEBODY YOU ONLY KNOW FROM THE INTERNET. Research the REAL 'visa and travel' procedures for your country, and remember, 'poor' asian people do not get visas easily to western nations. Dragonladies.org can help you avoid these scams! Check this forum at Dragonladies for examples of this scam.

8 comments:

  1. you blog is good services providing keep up the your services!
    Asian singles dating app

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I just ran into this scam. It's exactly like you noted...a beautiful filipina who I've actually spoken with. She did profess her love to me. Gave me a sob story that her father died and that she had to be a nanny in China to support her mother and sister. She's been calling me quite a bit more after giving me the website for the travel agency. I realized something was wrong because the travel agency website won't let you reserve a flight yourself. Each time I tried to reserve a flight, just to see what happened, nothing would happen. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found the exact same story. My "girl" is 35 the name is Paty but we have not tried to book the ticket yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, i found a girl in zhuhai, guangdong working as domestic help with a 3 year visa contract. She wants to come to australia as her contract is expiring. And wants to be in relationship with me. What do you guys advise. I have spoken to her a no. Of times. She seems nice and we chat regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, don't do anything, anything from now and on,cuz u are gonna be scammed. Ijust lost the amount of 1670 usd. in the CONNECTINGSINGLES dating side. The girl is locate in Guangzhou and I sent money for air ticket,travel insurance med.test through fake travel agency called PHOENIX...nothing..they won, I lost...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow,this appears to be a common deal. I met a mid thirties Filipino on Filipinocupid.com several months ago and things progressed quickly.We talk on the phone nearly every day.I offered to go to China to meet her,but she said she wanted to leave China and come here.She sent me the name of a travel agency a "friend" of hers used to go to her American future husband,China Interconnect Skytours.I went on their really professional website and it looks legit,but I've done numerous searches for reviews,but can't find anything.The biggest red flag was when the agency sent me instructions for them to help her with visa and travel plans,they instructed me to get a bank wire transfer and it was to be sent to an individual,not the agency.I smelled a skunk and saved my money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've talking with a Filipina right now who said shes is in China as a caregiver for 3 years and shes going to come to the US to be with me. Next step is visa/flight cost $2,400. I want to believer her, she is so authentic on the phone.

      Delete
  7. she said she wanted to leave China and come here.She sent me the name of a travel agency a "friend" of hers used to go to her American future husband,China Interconnect Skytours.I went on their really professional website and it looks legit,but I've done numerous searches for reviews,but can't find anything.The biggest red flag was when the agency sent me instructions for them to help her with visa and travel plans!!Best New Orleans Child Custody Lawyers & Law Firms

    ReplyDelete