Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, January 19, 2013

cutieame2g11@yahoo.com Ghana SCAM

My name is Ametorwu But you can call me Tazir, I am 32 years Old, I am Single with hazel eyes, 5' 9", 120 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady.Am from Ghana and in Ghana now, Do you know Ghana and have you talk with someone from Ghana before, Well do you have any problem about where am from.. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally.Am a student and study nursing in Ghana.. I am Living with my Uncle,mother and a Younger Brother in a Logging house, I am a Ghanaian Both My Parent and Ghanaian I have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard working lady and very friendly.I have no Kids and Never Married.My Late Father passed away when i was Only 15 years Old well I will say my Father was the Best man i have ever Loved he is so caring,loving,God fearing,respectful and responsible father but i trusted and Believe in God and I know God is Doing is Things In his Own way. I have learn To be a Strong woman From My Father hard working i lost my late father When i was schooling. I have been In a Relationship which end up 2 years Ago because the guy was very unfaithful it has Cost me a lot Of pain and i am now Looking for a Loving God fearing and Responsible man To settle down with that is why i am Here So If you Interested Let get and know More about each other. In any good relationship, there should be trust, communication, understanding, and honesty. Life is a precious gift from God, and it should be lived with love and joy. I enjoy various activities. I can bowl, skate, swim, play chess, checkers, draw, bike riding, a little fishing and crabbing, a little golf, have tried tennis, camping, sports etc. It does not matter.. I am a very average versatile person, and not hard to please. I enjoy the complex as well as the simple things in life.You looking handsome and wonderful in the pic.Hope you like mine to.. Well age is just a number to me.Hope to hear from u soon... Bye For Now Ame.

No comments:

Post a Comment