Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Smilinglady1459@yahoo.com GHANA scammer

IP: 41.218.244.106 smilinglady1459@yahoo.com
Hello It was nice to hear back from you and also getting to tell me something small about you.I want to get to know more about you as i also tell you more about me so we can see if we have the qualities that each other are looking for because i believe true lasting relationship is meant on the ability to able to communicate with each other..Do you have access to yahoo instant messenger chat,I have added you on mine and if you have access to,Just add me and let me know the time of which you will be online so we can meet to chat and get to know more and better about each other,I will be looking forward to hear from you.. Take Care Judith
Search anybody by name, e-mail address, phone number, online username or even friends in your address book and instantly return lots of info.

No comments:

Post a Comment