Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, August 5, 2012

mgay001@yahoo.com SCAM

am enticed by your profile nice pics youve gat..love to chat with you if you dont mind can you get back to me with your yahoo or msn i.m. hope to hear from you..here is my i.m mgay001 at yahoo dot com. Mike.
http://www.single123.com/mgay001 mgay001 on single123.com
Well, this is the About Me section so I'm guessing you want to know something about me. Let's see here, I'm a really cool guy who likes good conversation and good company. I enjoy the finer things in life and have luckily achieved many of my goals......I like road trips, music, movies, and having fun. Really only looking for good relationship right now. My family comes first as would be expected and I love being a great Dad.
Also reported on Romancescam.com
Search anybody by name, e-mail address, phone number, online username or even friends in your address book and instantly return lots of info.

No comments:

Post a Comment