Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

john.desmond62@yahoo.com SCAM

Stolen picture. Please note the 'copied' profile. He wants 'ladies' to hold doors open for him.
I am an upfront what you see is what you get person. I don't play games. I want to find that special someone that makes my heart skip a beat, that someone who I miss the minute they walk out the door. I am an old fashioned man at heart. I like a woman who isn't afraid to take me by the hand, hold my doors for me, or my chair if we go out. I believe all relationships are about doing for each other not just about yourself. I want the WOW and will do what I can to give that right back I have an excellent sense of humor. I love to laugh, and think everyone should live their lives like each day is a gift. I like to snuggle and cuddle, the best feeling in the world to me is curling up on my woman's lap and snuggling in for a night of fun, but I also like camping, bonfires, bbq's with the friends, walks on the beach, anything were we can go out and enjoy not only ourselves but the company of good friends sometimes. Those drives to no where just because we want to get out and spend time together Interests are many and varied... Music anything with a good beat
How are you doing ? Its nice coming across your profile. I am new to this. I am actually looking for a partner, someone I would fall in love with, and grow old together. Are you still single and searching, if yes, I would like to know more about you Fell free to add me on my private email address.(john.desmond62@yahoo.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment