Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, July 30, 2012

Yourbuddy24.com Warning

This dating site appears to be set up to make money by charging men for messages. I joined with a 'baiting' profile, and had messages right away from a too young 'hottie' who was encouraging me to communicate solely through the site, via short messages. She would not give me an email address, or phone number. The site gives you 10 free messages at the start, which will be quickly used up, and then you pay. You can also earn more free messages by entering your cell phone number, but I advise against, due to the apparent fraudulent business mode of this site. Keep away from yourbuddy24.com! Many of the pictures I see on the profiles are stolen. Don't waste your time and money. KEEP OUT.

3 comments:

  1. This is a spam message sent to members of 2busy2date.com

    subject : Hi there.
    message : Hello ####! You want to be friends and maybe more? I need someone to keep me company and you seem to be my type! This site is not so easy to for me to use, so I kindly ask you to join me at 'y o u r b u d d y 2 4 ( d o t ) c o m' I'm using the same username there! Really look forward to seeing you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How the bloody hell do you delete an account?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an excellent question. I would love to know the answer myself. The damn site's F.A.Q. says that it can be done, then gives instructions (which you cannot do). But what makes "YourBuddy24.com" the worst dating site I've ever been to is that you cannot even contact the Admin (say to find out how to delete your bloody account) without paying 10 coins. Unbelievable.
      "YourBuddy24.com" is part of Chatbox Entertainment, with head office in Bangkok, Thailand, the servers are in Turkey and the site is actually managed by a company in the Dominican Republic. Nothing suspicious about all that, right?

      Delete