Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, July 16, 2012

pass_love2003@yahoo.com SCAM

Scammer from netlog.com
Hello handsome man how are you doing today,I am very exacited to came across your profile..My name is Hannah single lady never been married am very honest caring loving loyal truthful God fearing respectful sense of humor down to earth easy going .I was browsing on this site saw your profile got very interested getting to know you more would like us to get in touch and get to know each other and see what happen in the next future if you are interested reply me back to my personal email address or add me on yahoo messenger we can communicate online pass_love2003@yahoo.com and Yahoo id pass_love2003 email me or add me on yahoo messenger we can communicate there share pictures get to know each other more take care of yourself Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment