Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, July 30, 2012

nancy_500desmond@yahoo.co.uk

nancy_500desmond@yahoo.co.uk
My sweetheart, thanks a lot for your caring i will also like to touch and see you face to face, please call me with the reverend phone number i will be waiting for your call due to it's the cry of my heart to hear your lovely voice. Darling i want to inform you that before i contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with. Dearest i am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me needless of looking for another man. Please i have not tell anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information, my love is for you and you alone. Note: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the law of this country. You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be manage by you in any business of your choice. Therefore i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 7.6million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account over there. The contact information of the bank are as follows; ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC OFFICE, 36 ST ANDREW SQUARE UK. TEL ; +447 031 868 557 FAX ; 00447 700 593 8640 The name of transfer officer Sir. Davis Smith Email: info_royalbankofscotlandlondon@ymail.com Email: rbscustomerscare@e-mile.co.uk Contact them now on how to transfer the $7.6 (Seven Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars) deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly i am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before this camp is just like a prison and i pray always to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling papers to meet you over there. Awaiting to hear from you soonest concerning the bank response. Yours forever in love Nancy.

2 comments: