Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

davidmiller201126@yahoo.com SCAM

Uses stolen picture of US Army soldier
am David Miller. I am honestly interested in you and i wish to hear from you then, i will send to you more of my pictures. I am interested in a serious relationship which will lend to marriage. Have a lovely and wonderful day while i look forward to your reply soon. My email address is davidmiller201126@yahoo.com Honestly speaking, you look so beautiful in my eyes. Thinking of you, David.

4 comments:

  1. SO glad you posted this and have this "mission." This scammer just about sucked in my mother in law. We felt like something wasn't right and searched "Miller US Army" and found your info. She just got life lock and deleted this scammer from her social media site. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the same picture came by email to me, under the name Michael Miller saying he have 13 year old boy and that his MRS died during delivery of his second child. I have even picture of the boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there..Tqsm for the info.
    Few days ago a man known as Richard Smith contacted me via Skype with this similar photo..When I observed the name tag on the US Army uniform is "Miller", I found something is fishy..browse the internet & found your blog..Thanks GOD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same person with name Patrick Jackson send email for me

    ReplyDelete