Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Thursday, May 31, 2012

ro_do123@yahoo.com SCAMMER

ro_do123@yahoo.com IP: 41.93.132.135 GHANA http://en.netlog.com/robertadodoo
I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous. I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone who is responsible, respectful, can take care of themselves, and who is employed.special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows.. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion..and also knows how to have fun but can be serious when needed. I am looking for a kind, God fearing, mature man. A man that is not afraid to be the head and not the tail. A man that knows that God is the Author and finisher and walks by FAITH. He must also love the Lord as I do and enter the doors(of the church) with Thanksgiving in his heart on Sunday morning. I am looking for a long term relationship and someone I can grow old with. Life is too short and God made man for woman and woman for man it was not meant for us to walk this earth, alone like reading a lot,playing squash and watching basket ball. I hate lies, I hate dirty people , I don't like loquacious men ,I also don't like greediness cos I believe in giving and its only when u give u will take its a natural law of creation.I like honest people, I like being down to earth, I love being truthful in all my deeds ,speech etc My dear, I think I have been able to give u in details all u need.Am single and never married before And am seriously looking to meet the right man in my Life. Thank you. Roberta Dodoo.
Claims to be in Texas, running a 'cocoa plantation'....and uses a stolen picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment