Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Thursday, May 10, 2012

marieburghers@yahoo.com Warning

Found on Netlog Marie Burghers IP shows US, but this is a West African scammer using stolen pictures. 199.15.250.246
how are you doing, I've gone through your profile and i find it very intriguing, i have taken my time to write you? and let you know what i feel about it and tell you little about myself and what am looking for, I am a very interesting person, adventurous, Romantic, honest, God fearing caring.Am and a down to earth lady. On seeking a man who wants to arouse all my senses, put a smile on my face, someone i can trust without question and who can trust me the same. A man who is not scared of holding each other, breathing each other, tasting each other as we watch the sun rise and set in eachothers arms. Laughing, crying, singing, playing, working together to make life fun and safe for each other. You can hit me up more marieburghers@yahoo.com So that we can get to know about each other.Hope to read from you soon. Marie
I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your work, family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, what made you join the netlog and anything else you want to tell me. Can you tell me more about yourself? Have you ever been married? Do you have kids? Do you stay alone? and all that...I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential. I hope am not boring you to earth, I have to stop here for now, Will be waiting to read from you soonest..... have a pleasant day ahead of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment