Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, April 27, 2012

marieburghers@yahoo.com scammer

how are you doing, I've gone through your profile and i find it very intriguing, i have taken my time to write you? and let you know what i feel about it and tell you little about myself and what am looking for, I am a very interesting person, adventurous, Romantic, honest, God fearing caring.Am and a down to earth lady. On seeking a man who wants to arouse all my senses, put a smile on my face, someone i can trust without question and who can trust me the same. A man who is not scared of holding each other, breathing each other, tasting each other as we watch the sun rise and set in eachothers arms. Laughing, crying, singing, playing, working together to make life fun and safe for each other. You can hit me up more marieburghers@yahoo.com So that we can get to know about each other.Hope to read from you soon.

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment