Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

ansomahj@yahoo.com SCAM

Hi,how are you doing?well i am Juliana by name I was searching through some bunch of Profiles suddenly I came across yours it Seems Very nice to Me.I am looking for a man who wants to see the world! Good or bad I am a hopeless romantic who is looking for a man, whose eyes consume me and whose touch brings me to my knees. I am a woman who loves the simple things in life, no matter how big or small they maybe, I try to live every day without worry. Eventually, I need an easy going man that understands the true meaning of love. A smart, strong, secure, confident, man who stand up for what he believes in, are also important qualities I would like her to posses..i am online now so you can add me on instant messenger ansomahj@yahoo.com


NEVER send money to somebody you only know from the internet!

Get help with scams at romancescam.com or dragonladies.org

No comments:

Post a Comment