Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, June 18, 2011

jenny_rose117@yahoo.com SCAM

Hello there how are you doing today i hope all is well with you there,my name is jenny i am still single and looking, am 31 year old i am from Colorado spring, I am sending you this mail with the regards of your profile I viewed, immediately I read your profile , it sounds very incredible to my expect ion because you really smell like the man i have been hunting in the past of my life , ever since out my mother womb. which implies to me that we,re meant to be together. however , i propose for a strong relationship with you if you don,t mind cause through relationship we can get to know each other better, there fore I am a woman of my words you can reply me to this mail address jenny_rose117@yahoo.com" I just have to leave from here       

No comments:

Post a Comment