Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, June 6, 2011

heavenisalive10@yahoo.com Scammer, GHANA

heavenisalive10@yahoo.com

IP: 41.66.224.34


 
 
 
 
 
 
I generally try to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle exercising and some sort of jogging 3 4 days a week and eating healthy trust me I love 
sweets and pastries but try not to over do it. I would also like to find a like minded male where we can participate in activities together and 
encourage each other to pursue their interests as well. I have several 
hobbies and wish I could find more time to pursue those such as swimming playing basketball, dancing, and reading and more and would like 
someone to share that with as well as their sharing their interests with me... I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor fairly easy going and I don't think that I'm too critical about things 
but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a 
relationship to make it work. As I mentioned earlier I like to do things with the other significant person in my life but I also encourage him 
to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and 
hobbies as well. I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better. 
I'm not one who cheats in a relationship one man is enough trouble I 
don't have the time or energy to juggle 2 3 or 4 at the same time but I 
also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other 
person and not dwell on how the relationship is not working... i do not 
expect a man to be a servant to me spending all his time working and and cleaning I believe there is give and take in a relationship and I 
realize that at times its more convenient for me to do laundry cook 
clean and I have no problem doing that. I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return I'm not 
wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or play me. everybody makes mistakes and I usually give people the benefit of the doubt but if the same pattern keeps emerging its over. I do not want to meet 
someone who may think that they will take advantage of me or lie to me 
and cheat on me under false pretenses. sorry if that sounds harsh and 
I'm not accusing anybody of any wrongdoing but I'm being upfront and 
honest about that so you know where I stand from the beginning. with all due respect as well I hope that you are upfront and honest with me as 
well.

    Well see how things go after we get to know each other.
 well I hope that this lets you know a little about me and I hope I 
don't come across as being too cynical harsh or mean sounding. I will 
give anybody the benefit of the doubt were all human we all make 
mistakes but I also don't like being taken advantage of. I'm just asking
 you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning that way nobody is
 wasting their
 time or getting their feelings hurt. I also realize that at times two 
people are just too different to be in a relationship together it 
doesn't mean that its anybody's fault its just that they re too 
different to be compatible. hope this finds you in good health and that 
things are well with you.

Hope to read back from you soon... Thanks and God be with you ...
 
 
This scammer is using pictures stolen from http://selenaspice.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment