Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Friday, June 24, 2011

elena.goodnes78@gmail.com Russian Scammer


Hello VICTIM!
It - Elena from blossoms it's my nickname, and my real name Elena.
I am very glad to write to you about myself. I looked your profile on
a site of a site both it has very much liked me also I has decided
enter contact to you and you have answered me it very much pleased me
And I want to learn more about you. I live in Russia in small but
beautiful city. it's closed type city Krasnoznamensk. I live alone
eight years and don't have relationship. I studied in Moscow the State
university in faculty of the international attitudes after, I wanted
to be used, but it was difficult to find work here, and I have stopped
on the teacher in an elementary school and I teach the English
language for children, the not big money but for a life satisfy in
Russia very difficultly to live. My growth approximately 1.73 cm,
weight of 56 kg, I as am very sports I very much I like tennis as I
like to travel, but I not when was not outside the Europe, I'm travel
to Italia last summer. I very much love the nature basically which is
still wild not mentioned with the person. I love good solar weather
the sea my favorite season it - spring when the nature wakes up.
Krasnoznamensk the not big city. City peoples live in it various the
nations and religions. If you have questions to me, ask, that I have
by all means answered.
I shall wait by all means from you for the answer!!! Kisses!!!
Elena




IP: 174.117.244.171 Rogers CANADA

You are not in contact with the woman in the stolen picture, but a male, criminal, trying to steal money from you. Don't send money!

No comments:

Post a Comment