Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

babyangela72@hotmail.com Refugee Scam

My dear one
How are you today?  
My name is Miss Angela Jackson
 F.Doe , I am (23) years old, single and never married,  5ft 8 inches 
Tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes,l am from Liberia in West 
Africa and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in 
Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country
 some years ago.I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political 
War.That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.My family was 
among the first target of the rebels because my Late father was a 
Successful business man and also a politician supporting the Present 
Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the 
members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house 
was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering 
when this deadly incident took place.
It is only myself who is alive 
now and l managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where l am 
staying now as a refugee and never pray not to step my legs in that 
bloody country called Liberia.
 I would like to know more about 
you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing 
presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.i,m
Hoping
 to hear from you soonest. 
Yours Forever
Angela




Sent from IP: 41.208.136.134
   SENEGAL

No comments:

Post a Comment