Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lucysents@yahoo.com SCAMMER

This is a West African scammer, pretending to be a Filipina.  Found on Findloveasia.com

Hello, l must confess,your profile has really captured my attention and i will love to share in the joy of your smile,infact i want to get to know you if you don't mind.Wow, I like your striking smile, could surely make an angel with broken wings go an extra mile.lol I was about taking off my profile when i came across yours..so you may not reach my profile again so i would like you to email me through my private email ( Lucysents@yahoo.com ) so that we can get to know more about each other. I miss being in love and after staying away from the love scene for long time due to reasons I will tell you later on as we get to know more about each other, I have finally decided to give love one last shot. You might be wondering why I am writing to you with so much distance between us. I am looking for my soul mate.I am will very Happy if You respond Back.Again my email: ( Lucysents@yahoo.com )



Lucy Sents

No comments:

Post a Comment