Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

lovebrooks79@yahoo.com Nigerian scammer

 

lovebrooks79@yahoo.com

IP: 41.220.68.6   Nigeria   (Claims US)


This is a scammer from Nigeria, not the man in the pictures!


I’m a down to earth guy with a keen sense of humor. I have spent the last few years just trying to be the best dad that I possibly can be for my girl. I realize I need to make time for me. I would like to meet someone who enjoys the company of a man who is very affectionate, romantic and loyal. I look forward in spending fun times together, whether it be pizza and a movie, coffee, dessert and conversation, a Ranger game at the Garden or something a bit more intimate. Not many people believe it but I’m a pretty shy guy until you get to know me. I’m hoping that a few good times together will lead to a deeper relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment