Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Sunday, June 13, 2010

lclapp2tds@yahoo.com NIGERIAN SCAMMER


lclapp2tds@yahoo.com

IP: 41.205.160.99

This scammer found me at connectingsingles.com, a dating site which seems slow to remove reported, and obvious scammer profiles.
You are not in contact with the person in the pictures.  They are stolen, and used by MALE scammers, from Nigeria.








"a big braves fan...GO BRAVES...well, anyway...I love baseball. I am a optimistI am a very intellegent,caring, giving, open-minded, understanding, romantic, loving, sensitive, good listener, and I love God. I try to treat people the same way I would like to be treated...I'm not a materialistic person, I'm the type of woman that goes against the grain of how other women may be...I like in communication and getting an understanding. I love to laugh and have fun,I love the water, I have a good sense of humor, and I am a true I love horseback riding, rollerskating, bowling, and I ...I seem to always see the glass as half full and I believe in keeping a positive attitude. I love my work...field...do I love my job? hummmmm?.....Ok!....well there's a lot more to me that meets the eye so....anyway I would love to get to know one special man to share the rest of my life with. I would love for him to be my best friend this side of heaven. Lisa..............."



NEVER SEND MONEY TO SOMEBODY YOU ONLY KNOW FROM THE INTERNET!

No comments:

Post a Comment